Thursday, October 04, 2012

still bare footed...

Good morning everyone, I hope your all well and happy and having a brilliant week...I'm still bare footed and no sign of shoes for the wedding and decided not to drag my poor Dad to Town shoe shopping I will drag Phil round on Saturday instead (poor man) lol, its hard to decide between comfort and looking great isn't it, now is it to much to ask that we woman can have a good pair of high heeled court shoes that fit like a glove and will be comfortable all day long...don't be daft Mina of course it is lol... but at least I did finish the wedding menus at long last I'm sure shes fed up waiting for them, the wedding has come around so fast, we will be flying out a week on Friday...I must admit the meal does sound scrummy just my type of meal, I will show you the menu after the wedding just in case my Niece wouldn't like me showing it before, we don't wanna upset a bride to be do we...I'm seriously struggling with my mojo and getting back in the swing of things since I got back...I don't know why but I hope it hurrys back as I have looked in all the usual places like under the bed with the fluff bunnies and in the bottom of my handbag but nothing yet...anyway my card for today is using one of the new Christmas digis from Sugar Nellie, this little sweetie is called Squirrel Delivery Service, wouldn't that be wonderful if squirrels delivered your Christmas gifts, there would be a lot of smiley faces waiting for the post wouldn't there lol...I coloured it with my usual distress inks and used another scrap of paper for my card, I'm loving using up all the scraps I found while we were moving...this one is from Bo Bunny and is called St Nick Noel, gorgeous isn't it...I finished my card with a gingham bow, red button and a stamped sentiment from the new Crafty Impressions Warm Winter wishes stamp set from Funky Kits I love these new sets of sentiment stamps, they are a brilliant finishing touch for any card...the fab sketch is from Sketch N Stash challenge and I'm also entering it for the Created with Love challenge and the Use It Tuesday challenge too...Its supermarket day with my Dad today, and you all know how I love the supermarket don't you lol...whatever your up to today I hope you have fun and if you see my mojo send it home please its sorely needed
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
shading on fur and boots - pumice stone
hair, sled and gifts - antique linen
coat, hat and tights - peeled paint
coat trim, gift ribbon and sled - barn door
squirrel - frayed burlap, spun sugar

36 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card Mina.
luv
Debby

belldoubleyou said...

There's a saying: "Fast, good, or cheap. Choose any two." Maybe for shoes it is more like "Pretty, comfy, or cheap, choose any two". I'm sure if you had a mint to spend you could have shoes that are both pretty and comfy. Alas, most of us do not!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Mina love the image and fabulous paper's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Irene said...

Gorgeous card Mina, I love the paper an how you cut out the extra square and the image is sweet and coloured so beautiful!
Isn't it a bit cold to walk around barefooted lol???

xx Irene

Chrissy said...

So adorable Mina, gorgeous colouring, I love the green, and the little squirrel is so precious..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card as always.

Adriana said...

Sooo beautiful coloured. The fur edges of the jacket looks really soft!!

Sue said...

Oh what a sweet image,love your papers Mina.
Have a lovely day with your Dad.
Hugs Sue x

Maris said...

hi mina, what a great card this is, love the colors, and good luck with finding shoes xx

heidy said...

Beautiful Mina!!
XXX Heidy

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous Hun, buty when s a card you make anything other than fab. I HATE BUYING SHOES WITH A PASSION SO BEST OF LUCK SWEETIE
hUGGLES XXXXXXXX

ellyscard creatief said...

Geautiful card.
Gr Elly

A Casa di Ale said...

CIAO MIANA MOLTO BELLA LA TUA CARD...MI PIACE MOLTO LA CARTA CHE HAI USATO

CIAO DA ALE

Marianne said...

I wouldn't be complaining about my mojo if I had a sweet image like this, coloured it so perfectly and paired it up with these lovely papers. In other words, I just love your card Mina.
Good luck on finding back your mojo and the right pair of shoes of course. I hate buying new shoes. When you do see a pretty pair, they are usually not comfortable or the size is just not right. And even buying more expensive shoes is not always a guarantee for longlasting comfort, as I have found out myself.

rachel said...

beautiful image Mina and I love those papers! Hugs Rachel xx

Mojca said...

Oh I just love your card. Such great colors and a darling image. Hugs! Mojca

Sonia said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful^_^
Lovely paper and gorgeous image,so sweet and cute^_^
Hugs,
SOnia

My'scardcorner said...

cute image and lovely card Mina
Myrax

Lau W said...

Such a beautiful card Mina, so nice image, perfect colouring and so beautiful papers !
Have a nice day, and hope you will find superb shoes ! ;-)
xxx

rosie said...

gorgeous card Mina. love the image. fab papers x

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Mina! I love the papers and the sweet image! Wonderful coloring, as always! Hope you find just the perfect pair of shoes!

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card Mina, love how you layer with the same papers. Debs xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Julie M said...

Your mojo is just fine, Mina!! Love this card, there's something about red gingham and Christmas, isn't there?!! Best of luck with the shoe shopping (to Phil!)!

Julie x

coops said...

so gorgeous mina.your holly papers are stunning and i love the sweet image ;D
good luck with the shoe shopping ;D

xx coops xx

Janette said...

Very sweet card Mina, do love the colouring.xx

crafty-stamper said...

love the colour of the cute image and love the backing papers -good luck with the shoe shopping
carol x

Julie said...

This is so fabulous Mina - love the colours and papers!! Hugs,Juliexx

Julie said...

This is so fabulous Mina - love the colours and papers!! Hugs,Juliexx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Mina I love this one. Love the colors you used and that image is adorable. Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda

Cathy Dineen said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday! :)

Sue said...

Hi Mina,me again.Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges xx

Teresa said...

Love this one too, great papers xx

~@ngie~ said...

this is fantastic darl... what an adorable image too... might have to go have a neb at the new stuff hehehe & I also love the holly paper... I love the crackled effect when they distress things :D I DO love Christmas... don't you?? ;) hehehe

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... Good luck :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Andrea W said...

Very pretty Christmas card! I love how you layered the same patterned paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Created With Love Challenges.

Daniele said...

what an adorable card, such a sweet image, do hope you found your mojo.....love the fact that you looked under your bed
so glad you joined us at SnS
hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...