Wednesday, December 05, 2012

one down...one to go...


Good morning everyone are you all having a good week?...well at long long last we finally got the kitchen Christmas tree up and decorated...theres a picture below...thanks for thinking the photo yesterday was my tree, I wish I was that good at decorating one lol...it was actually an advertisement photo for the Sugar Nellie candy...after we had finished the kitchen one we decided we were on a roll and went on the lounge one...but it wasn't to be, the lights aren't working so it will have to wait until I get a new set today sometime...I spent the afternoon in my craftroom staring at paper and image, nope nothing happening I have a distinct lack of mojo atm...I don't know why maybe its because my mind is on other things...I will have to find a way to kickstart it though asap as I have loads of things to make for DT's...I hate lacking in mojo don't you it makes you feel helpless and when nothing come from staring at my lush papers theres something wrong there, especially considering Im a paper freak, if papers don't inspire me nothing will...well hurry back mojo I need you, if you find it send it home please...


right now onto my card for today, I love this fantastic Sassy Studio Designs digi don't you, she really is sassy...this is the beautiful Reindeer Games...I coloured her with distress inks and glittered just about anything I could lol...I'm loving the glitter atm and lets face it Christmas is the perfect excuse for glitter isn't it...the lush papers are from the Glitz 6x6" Paper Pack - Pretty in Pink paper pad from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...gorgeous patterns and pink it doesn't get much better lol...I finished with some fabulously pink ribbon from my stash, a few punched snowflakes and some pearls...the fab sketch is from Mojo Monday and I'm also entering it for the Papertake Weekly challenge ,Simon Says Stamp challenge and the Digital Tuesday challenge...I'm off out to buy lights and a few more little stocking filler gifts today and of course a 'put the world to rights coffee' with my lovely Dad too...I will hopefully be back with another card tomorrow mojo willing...I have my fingers firmly crossed...whatever your up to today do me a favour and have a look under your beds for my mojo if you find it send it home please lol
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
hair - pumice stone
outfit, bells & bows- spun sugar, victorian velvet
eyes - tumbled glass

17 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Mina the design and layout are gorgeous and I love the image. Caroline xxx

scrappymo! said...

Lovely card and a lovely tree.!

cebelica said...

Gorgeous card Mina. I love brown and pink together. Hugs! xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Mina.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Gorgeous little card. I really love this
Hugs
Chris x

My'scardcorner said...

Lovely card Mina love that ribbon a nice touch. Great tree too.enjoy your shop with your Dad
Myrax

Irene said...

Great card in fab muted colours and the skinny tree is beautiful and matches perfect with all your red deco on the chimnybreast!!!

xx Irene

Carla S. said...

Your card is gorgeous, Mina! I lvoe the soft shades and the sassy image! Your decorated tree is gorgeous, too!

Lau W said...

Brown and pink are fabulous together, your card is wonderful !
Oh and i love your tree !
Have a nice day !
xxx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful colors together,Sweet card Mina.
You have also a beautiful tree.
This year wy don't have one,wy are in the middel of a remigration.
So our house is ful off boxes.
Gr Elly

Mojca said...

Waw Mina if you would't tell us about the lack of mojo I wouldn't notice it from your card, because it is just gorgeous. Hugs! mojca

arjette said...

Wooowww Mina, such an awesome card, it's beautiful!!!

gr. arjette.

Andrea said...

Hi Mina
From this gorgeous card, I don't think your mojo is missing. But I know exactly how you feel - mine went awol weeks ago and hasn't come home yet LOL!
I love your Christmas tree.
Love, Andrea xx

coops said...

gorgeous card mina.beautiful soft colours and i love the sassy image.your tree looks stunning too hun :D

xx coops xx

Marianne said...

Cannot believe someone on Facebook found this image abusive! And I thought Facebook was actually a means to stay in touch with FRIENDS? Oh well, I'm quite happy I don't "do" Facebook.

Dawny P said...

Hey there sweet Mina xxx What a sweet card chick :) I love the snowflakes and the colours are so pretty. Ooooh naughty mojo!!!! If i find it while I'm looking for mine I'll give it a slap and send it straight back home to you lol. Thank you for joining us over the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...