Friday, March 08, 2013

cant beat pink...


Good morning everyone how was your week...good I hope...I had a lovely catch up day with my Dad today, put the world to rights coffee, a little trip to town and then up to his house to program all his numbers into his new phone which we had to dash out and buy because his old one finally broke down thank goodness...it was so old he could hardly hear the ring and it didn't even have any way to switch up the volume so we got him a really modern one...only problem is he rang me later to tell me someone rang him and he nearly jumped out of his skin it was loud lol...well at least he can hear it finally...right now onto my card for today which is using one of the brand new Bag's of Fashion digis from Sugar Nellie...did you buy any of these yet, I would love to know which ones you bought...this is the stunning Tabitha just look at all that amazing hair...I coloured her with distress inks and used some of the stunning Glitz 6x6 Pretty In Pink Paper Pad I bought from Bunny Zoe's Crafts ages ago...its out of stock atm though...I finished with a lush checked ribbon bow, a black pearl swirl with a few added to the bag and charm and a heart charm with more of the paper in...the fab sketch is from Mojo Monday and I'm also entering it for the City Crafter Challenge and the Craft Us Crazy Challenge too...well we are finally off get my Dads hearing checked out today, he has a hearing test appointment and then a consultation...I cant wait for him to be able to hear properly again and I have told after his hearing is sorted if he says 'what' again I will scream...so I'm off to get my war paint on to head out...wish us luck we will need it although my Dad can charm the birds out of the trees when he has too so is bound to charm the Audiologist lol...whatever your up to today I hope you have a fantastic one
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - frayed burlap, antique linen
eyes - frayed burlap
outfit - spun sugar, Victorian velvet, worn lipstick, pumice stone
shading - pumice stone

22 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Hi MIna, beautiful sweet girly image! The papers are just as stunning, lovely match with the ribbon and love the black swirl, fab job. Hope your day goes well and your lovely dad gets seen to with his appointment. Have a great weekend! Ruby x

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely Mina, I like the ribbon with the heart.
Gr Elly

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful papers really showing off that cute girl

Irene said...

OOOOOOH Mina, you and your Dad always make me smile!!!!!! Love your card, sweet image and super papers!!

xx Irene

KandA said...

Love this card Mina, she is such a cutie and your colouring is wonderful xx

tilly said...

she has wonderful hair, a lovely card
Tilly

Sonia said...

Lovely card dearest creative friend^_^
In Italy today is the International Women's Day,so I wish you 365 days of happyness and love^_^
Sonia

rachel said...

Hi Mina - love that image and that heart charm is just adorable - lovely! Have a fab weekend xx

mariska said...

What a beautiful card Mina.
And the papers you use are gorgeous.

Hugs mariska

karalschuknecht said...

Mina, she is gorgeous, love this card.

My'scardcorner said...

Pretty card Mina just love that bavcking paper. Enjoy your trip with your Dad Myrax

Unknown said...

So cute. Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Robin said...

So very pretty! I love how you colored her and that ribbon is lovely! Hugs, Robin

PS My sister has some candy if you're interest at http://www.sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Mina! I love the papers and the heart charm! Beautifully colored image! Good luck with your Dad and his hearing test!

Mojca said...

oh the card is just so cute!!!good luck with a doctor and your dad! hugs! Mojca

Hanneke said...

What a darling card Mina! The image is lovely and your coloring is great! Hugs, Hanneke

coops said...

so stunning mina.really love your lush papers and gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Dianne said...

What a great day you had, Dads are funny sometimes:):).. You have the lovelies digis and stamps, and you know your coloring to die for.. Have a great weekend..

Knerten said...

Fabulous image, Mina, so beautifully coloured too :-)
Have a fabulous weekend !
Hugs
Turid

Turtle In The Sand said...

She is definitely a keeper. Love her hair. It looks so shiny.

Ros Crawford said...

What a sweet card this is ... Love the little charm ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card Mina!! I love your coloring!Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...