Wednesday, March 06, 2013

no sirens...


Good morning everyone I hope your having a good week, anything exciting happening for you this week...I'm dead nosey aren't I lol...well the Doctors wasn't too bad...totally empty waiting room, no waiting for appointment and I was a little calmer, although the nurse having to jab me three times before she found a vein that would cooperate wasn't too nice but at least we didn't need anything with sirens so that's a result isn't it...and would you believe the plumber came and just in time too any later and I would have missed my appointment, although I did kinda have to hurry him up at the end poor man...the leak is fixed though and at last I can sit on the deck now without needing a wee every time...running water does it every time lol...right now my card for today which is for our new challenge at the Crafts and Me Challenge...this time its our brand new DT member Minna's choice and she chose Tag It...so add a tag or even make a tag...I chose to add a tag to my card using the stunning new Alice digi by Hannah Lynn she is of course from Crafts and Me...I used my usual distress inks to colour her and cut her out a little so the kraft tag showed better behind her...I used some amazing papers from the Graphic 45 8x8 Olde Curiosity Shoppe paper pad I bought it from Bunny Zoe's Crafts but its out of stock atm, I also used a stamp from the Kaisercraft Clear Stamps - Periwinkle at the top of the tag to add a little something to the top part...added a sentiment cut from the same pad, a gorgeous glitzy ribbon bow and a couple of wing charms to finish...I think this style of papers and embellishments kinda suit Alice don't you?...I made the sketch up as I went along but am entering it for the Creative Card Crew Challenge, Papertake Weekly Challenge and the Paper Makeup Stamps Challenge too...I'm going to have a crafting day today and a clear up of my craft room I think...well we all know what that means don't we...it means I wont get much clearing done as I will be busy playing with whatever I find lol...whatever your up to today I hope you manage to have some crafting fun too
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
eyes - weathered wood
hair - antique linen
outfit - weathered wood, antique linen, crushed olive, spiced marmalade

14 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Mina, glad to hear you got sorted out, the engineer came out and sorted our heating!! Beautiful card and colours!!
Hugs,
Hazel xx

Juls said...

Stunning!! Hugs Juls

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful Mina.
Gr Elly

rachel said...

glad the doctors wasn't bad Mina - I've had a lovely morning in Preston watching Hels Seridan and Melanie Heaton and Ali Reeve demonstrating - brilliant xx

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous creation, Mina! I love the papers and image! Beautiful details! Glad the appointment wasn't too bad!

KandA said...

Hi Mina, glad to hear you're leakless again. This is a really stunning card xx

Mojca said...

Waw such gorgeous colours Mina. I am glad that your doctors appointment want ok. Hugs & smiles! Mojca

Dianne said...

Another gorgeous card Mina, your playing creates beautiful art.I love your coloring, the ribbon is fabulous, thanks so much for sharing your inspiration, and have a fun day creating (never mind the clearing up:):) )

coops said...

wow so stunning mina.she is gorgeus and i love your fabulous colouring :D

xx coops xx

Margaret said...

gorgeous card. Love the way you've mixed the vintage and the modern images

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our ribbon challenge

Margaret xx

MommyScraps said...

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!

paper fun said...

Beautiful!! Lovely coloring. Love the colors in this.

Thanks for joining our ribbon challenge at Creative card Crew.

Mari

Miradormakings said...

This is fabulous Mina the colours and design are great.

Joan x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Hi Mina, this is awesome. Love the colours you have chosen and your layout is the bees knees.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...