Wednesday, May 01, 2013

is that a cheer I hear...


Good morning everyone have you all recovered from the shock bet your all breathing a sigh of relief that I wont be moaning on and on now lol....yes I have a card to show you at long last...I took your advice had a little mooch through Pinterest, went to my favourite sketch site, Mojo Monday and put everything aside except what I had to use for my card and although it took me three hours (it usually takes me 15 minuets to colour and about 30 to make a card) I made my card...punched the air and shouted yes...the neighbours must think I have gone nuts lol...mind I have only made one so the mojo is just peeking I think...I cant thank you all enough for all the help and support you gave me, I must admit I was feeling a bit panicky because although my mojo has gone astray like everyone's does now and again but it has never gone missing totally like this time...its so strange isn't it how I feel committed to posting something everyday, a lot of you said take a break from creating and I think it helped loads...so a big massive thank you to all the ones who cared and left me a comment...your all sparkly twinkling little stars...ok enough slushy stuff lol...onto my card for today which is for our new challenge at Crafts and Me Challenge...this time is our lovely Nic (Coops) choice and she chose Floral Frenzy...now who needs an excuse to add loads of flowers eh?...I used a stunning Hannah Lynn image from Crafts and Me for my card...this is the beautiful Corinne and she colours so easily with all that amazing hair...I used my distress inks and teamed her up with more of the papers and sentiments from the incredible Kaisercraft - Remember Me 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad I bought from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...love this pad so much, I finished with two different ribbons and loads and loads of roses...the fab sketch is from Mojo Monday (of course) and I'm also entering it for the Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge and The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Challenge too...I'm off to town today as I have a few errands to run and maybe a little bit of retail therapy...does you the power of good sometimes doesn't it...I might even treat myself to lunch...oooohhhh I love little lone mooches like that now and again don't you...whatever your up to today I hope you have a great one
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlapm tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - antique linen
outfit and flower - victorian velvet
eyes - frayed burlap

15 comments:

Juls said...

Love everything about this!! Great image, love the LO & DP's and the way you have done the sentiment is just adorable!! Hugs Juls xxx

tilly said...

a very pretty card with craft and those papers, enjoy your shop
Tilly

theCook said...

hello Mina, glad you were able to make your card and hope the complete mojo will soon be back with the quickness too (I know how it is to struggle for several days before being able to put up a card and I really prefer when it comes all in a flow!)

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Mina.
Gr Elly

Mojca said...

oh the card is fantastica Mina! the papers and colours are so gorgeous and love how you did the sentiment. hugs! Mojca
p.s. I hope you got my mail about the candy?

Tanya said...

Beautiful card as always Mina, I love the image and sentiment, glad you were able to create something :) Hope the mojo keeps returning, there's nothing worse than being mojo-less, makes me feel absolutely wretched!

Tags xx

Adriana said...

Beautiful, Mina!!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Mina! I love the muted colors and the beautiful image! Wonderful design! Glad to see you creating again!

mags said...

Lovely card Mina. Super image and love the papers and colours. Great design too. Glad your mojo came back to play.
mags
x

Shazza said...

Hurrah!!! The result is fabulous x

caroline said...

gorgeous card Mina, i knew you would not let us down. I had lost all inspiration for months but am back in full force making cards for hospital summer fete in August for their funds. I just needed the break to do other things.
Love the holiday photo's looks really lovely.

caroline x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Beautiful card,
hugs Tamara

Marianne said...

Gorgeous card Mina. I love the layout and the muted colours. I'm happy to see Mr. Mojo has decided to come back.

coops said...

so stunning mina.gorgeous pretty colours and flowers and i love this beautiful image :D

xx coops xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

OMW Mina, you cost me money hun! This will be the second time in under a month I've seen one of your makes and gone for a shopping spree! Hehe. This stamp is stunning and so is your colouring. LOVE it hun! Big hugs, Wends xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...