Tuesday, June 18, 2013

ok own up...


Good morning everyone hows your week going so far?...ok own up who nicked our summer?...one week its wall to wall sunshine, blue skies and the flowers are starting to bloom and this week we need the heating on, now whats that all about...someone stole our summer either that or that was it...imagine one week of summer for the whole year?, although come to think of it sounds about right for Northern Ireland lol...I'm just hoping that the weather improves for our week away, its bad enough we cant get abroad without it tiddling down for the whole week...but then that's one of the things we have no control over I will just have to do some research for indoor things to do just in case wont I...or we could just eat out loads and spend our whole time in restaurants lol...I did nothing at all yesterday, well I do dinner but that's about all really...caught up with some emails if you can count that lol, lets hope today is a bit more constructive...right now onto my card for today and its using another of the new Return to Fairy Glen release from Sugar Nellie...I love these stamps they are so fresh and pretty...which one is your favourite, each time I use one it becomes my fav lol...this is the gorgeous A Little Bit of Gossip coloured with my usual distress inks and teamed up with papers from one of my favourite paper pads atm the Kaisercraft - Remember Me 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad...the tag is from the same pad too...lush papers aren't they...I finished with a sparkly ribbon bow and a flower from the Prima Flowers Perle Bebe - Song Bird set, the pad and flowers are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...the fab sketch is from the Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge and I'm also entering it for the Stamping Sensations Challenge and the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge too...I'm heading to my craft room today in the hope I can get something made I'm so behind with stuff, wish me luck...whatever your up to today I hope wherever you are its sunny for you
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - frayed burlap
cardigan & flowers - victorian velvet, peeled paint
dress & shoes- scattered straw
large flower - peeled paint
ladybug - fired brick
shading - pumice stone

20 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

What a beautiful image and your card ar so sweet.Love it.
Gr Elly

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is stunning Mina. So pretty x

Marianne said...

So sweet Mina. Love the glittered wings, too!

Anja said...

This little fairy is just too cute, Mina! I'm looking forward to receive my order with these gorgeous stamps - can't wait to play ;o)
Hugs, Anja

scrapperdiane said...

Your card is beautiful,you do such a great job on your designs and colors.

Mojca said...

Ohhhh Mina she is gorgeous hugs! MOjca

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Mina. Love the gorgeous image and the papers and design are fabulous.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon x

Claire said...

This is a beautiful card Mina, love the sweet image and gorgeous details and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Mina,I love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shazza said...

beautiful card x

Unknown said...

Very sweet image and just so tender! Lovely colors you used here!
Hugs, Sanja

coops said...

aw so gorgeous mina.adorable sweet image and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous mina.adorable sweet image and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Just melting into a puddle of 'ahhhhh' here. Such a sweet image, love these new faerie glen girlies so so much and you've coloured this lil' cutie to perfection Mina. Love, love, love hunny!! Hugs, Wends xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Amazing, so sweet
hugs Tamara

Naomi Johnson said...

Beautiful card and what a sweet image! really lovely xx

Janine - Ellabella said...

I love your work. Always turns out so beautiful. Wooooohhhaaaa Janine

brenda said...

Such a beautifully delicate little fairy Mina and really pretty card.

Thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Kellie 0:) said...

Adorable. Every element is great. TFS

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Love it...
Thanks for sharing with us at CC&CC.
Hugs, Jill

I've Candy at my blog.
jiecraft.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...