Monday, November 04, 2013

runaway...


Good morning everyone I hope your all well and had a good weekend...wow the storm hit here with a vengeance on Saturday...there are large trees in our street and I was sure one was coming through our window at any second...I haven't seen rain like that in years...it was raining so hard it we could hardly see the other side of the street and its freezing too...winter has hit with a vengeance bbbbrrrrrr...how was your weekend, ours wasn't the best again we are still picking up pieces...I wish I could talk to you all about it but its private to someone we love so its lips sealed I'm afraid but hopefully things will get better for them soon...fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes and anything else you can think of crossed for them...right now onto my card for today...how cute is this adorable little cutie, of course she's a Mo's Digital Pencil sweetie and is called Cupcake Thief, she made me smile while I colouring her, the sentiment is from the A Sister Is set...I used my usual distress inks for colouring and teamed her up with the beautiful bright papers from the Kaisercraft - Needle & Thread 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad to go with her, I think those girlie colours suit her don't you? I bought this pad from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...I finished my card with a few flowers cut from the paper and a few scattered buttons from my stash...my stash of buttons is forever growing lol...the fab sketch is from the Try Stampin' On Tuesday Challenge and I'm also entering it for the Stampin' Royalty Challenge and the Emerald Faeries Challenge too...I'm going to have a crafting and cooking day today I don't fancy going out but it depends on if my lovely Dad (back from his Great Grandson trip) needs to get some shopping in or not...fingers crossed he doesn't but needs must I guess lol...whatever your up to today have a lovely warm snugly one wherever you are
Mina xxx

distress in colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - frayed burlap, antique linen
cupcakes - antique linen, spun sugar, fired brick, pumice stone, evergreen bough, scattered straw, shabby shutters
mask - evergreen bough
dress - spun sugar

10 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card
love the funny image
hugs Tamara

debby4000 said...

Fabulous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful image and gorgeous colours

coops said...

so stunning mina.fabulous image and design and i love your sentiment ;D

xx coops xx

Kathy S said...

Great Mo image and lovely interpretation of sketch from TSOT. Thanks for joining us! Kathy (DT)

Sue said...

Hiya Mina,Super card and image.
Hugs Sue xx

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Love the image since it made me laugh! :) Great coloring on it too! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara

stampwithamyk said...

Beautiful background paper! Love that image too and I have 3 sisters so your sentiment is just perfect. :) Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

mags said...

A beautiful card Mina. Such a great image and love the sentiment.
Mags
x

Turtle In The Sand said...

This little gal is certainly off in a mad dash. Hope you got to stay in and stay warm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...